Follow by Email

Monday, April 29, 2013

Flooring...


Our flooring guys are troopers.
We gave them our move-in date (this Wednesday) and they've been putting in super long hours...
even worked Saturday and Sunday!

Here are a few quick shots with my camera...
not the best, but it will give you an idea.







Can you see those dusty footprints in the picture below?
I felt bad, the guys had been working so hard,
but since we still don't have our flatwork, we were tracking in
dust as we moved in our hanging clothes.


Want to see our closet? 
My husband and I each have a side.
In the center is a chest of drawers.



We decided to keep our master bedroom very simple, bed and nightstands only.
So far, things are fitting nicely.
Whew!

Well, that's it for now. 
If you're following along on our progress, I'll be back in a few days, 
we're disconnecting utilities here in our current home. 
Connecting internet and such will most likely take a while in the new place.
Kinda exciting...the next time I "see" you again, we'll be officially in our new home!

3 comments:

  1. Sharlotte! I'm so giddy over YOUR new home. I love all the choices you've made. The dark floors against the lighter walls and baseboards are a dream. And I would love to have a closet like that.

    I can not wait to see the finished project.

    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking gorgeous! I hope the move-in went well. Can't wait to see it in person!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is not one single detail that I don't LOVE to death about this house. The floors are perfect with the rest of it.

    I'm so glad you blogged this house going up. In my real, actual, life I love to stalk what we call "stick houses" on the way to completion. This is the first time I have been able to stalk one from the comfort of home.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10