Follow by Email

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Just a few more days...

YIKES!
Our closing date is quickly approaching
and things are not going as planned.
Look what happened today.


Yep, broken water line.
ugh
I knew the propane guys were going to hit it...I could feel it in my bones.
 Surely they know what they're doing, right?
They've done this a million times.
I should have said, "STOP"...but I just froze and watched the water spill out.
ugh.
Apparently I've lost brain cells through this building process.

Funny though, how things worked out...
the subs that were scheduled today (and needed water), were no shows.
Funny, 
ha ha.

On the bright side, there was a bit of activity: 
the dirt guys delivered 5 more loads of dirt and the flooring guys came to prep the floors.
That's a good thing.

Tomorrow should be a busy day:
interior brick cleaning
trim repairs
attic insulation
tile repairs
flooring installation
three small trees taken out
and 
most importantly
water line repaired.

fingers crossed

ugh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10