Follow by Email

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tile


Flooring, yea!
Every day is a little closer to finishing.
Funny, at the beginning of this process,
 my husband and I told our architect, "...oh, we're not in a hurry..."
Hm..
Well, let me tell you...we're in a hurry now!
It's been 8 months since the slab was poured and we are anxious for this project to be completed!
Not to mention a contracted "move out date."
Ugh...

Ok, so let's talk about tile:

In keeping with our new "vintage" home, 
flooring was next.
Throughout most of the house we're putting in wood.
But for the bathrooms, I wanted tile.
Scouring through pictures, we decided on hexagonal tile.




My installer said that it was, "labor intensive"...
hm...


Yes, keeping the lines vertical and horizontal takes precision.


But, I think he's doing a great job.



{Are some of these pictures blurry or is it my eyes...hm, I think they are blurry.
Sorry, I guess I was just too excited over this tile!}

Up next: countertops.

1 comment:

  1. Love that look. I can't wait to see how this all comes together. You are making great/timeless choices.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10