Flooring, yea!
Every day is a little closer to finishing.
Funny, at the beginning of this process,
my husband and I told our architect, "...oh, we're not in a hurry..."
Hm..
Well, let me tell you...we're in a hurry now!
It's been 8 months since the slab was poured and we are anxious for this project to be completed!
Not to mention a contracted "move out date."
Ugh...
Ok, so let's talk about tile:
In keeping with our new "vintage" home,
flooring was next.
Throughout most of the house we're putting in wood.
But for the bathrooms, I wanted tile.
Scouring through pictures, we decided on hexagonal tile.
My installer said that it was, "labor intensive"...
hm...
Yes, keeping the lines vertical and horizontal takes precision.
But, I think he's doing a great job.
{Are some of these pictures blurry or is it my eyes...hm, I think they are blurry.
Sorry, I guess I was just too excited over this tile!}
Up next: countertops.







Love that look. I can't wait to see how this all comes together. You are making great/timeless choices.
ReplyDelete