Follow by Email

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Second time around...

Taking a stroll through flea markets is a fun past-time. 
You never know what you'll find...and it's always a treasure hunt...always.

We found this piece, a baby changing table?
I don't really know...


Sometimes you find items that just need a bit of scrubbing...
other times they need a lot of love...a lot.


There really isn't an art to finding treasures, I just
 try to look beyond the first glance and "see" possibilities.
With a bit of scrubbing and primer it looks much more loved.

Adding a couple coats of white paint, a bit of distressing, and two transfers
a garden table it was!


To accent the theme, this piece was perfect to hold the extra flower plates my sister makes. 
{More on those later!}

The garden table sold very quickly and made us smile.
Taking a flea market piece and transforming it to treasure...
priceless.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10