Follow by Email

Thursday, April 18, 2013

"Two Weeks"


So I'm still thinking about the movie, 
Not so much that our new house is an actual "money pit"...well kinda...but
so many things that happen in this movie remind me of our adventure.
Here's a perfect example: 



(I don't know who the people are at the end of the video...
wonder if they're really serious about their timeline?!)

Yep...this is the standard answer...
"Two Weeks."

When can you start? two weeks
How long will this take? two weeks
When will the next phase begin? two weeks

really.
I kid you not.

However, guess what?
WE HAVE WATER!
Real water coming from the faucets!
REALLY!

source

From the movie,
Shelley is asking for water...
{she usually has to get a bucket of water from the water fountain.}
Here the worker just reaches in from the window and turns on the faucet!
She's thrilled and repeats,
"I have water, I have water!"
I can so relate!

AND
guess what else?
WE HAVE ELECTRICITY!

source

We've been waiting and waiting for Entergy to hook up our permanent power.
It's caused a delay for about...
yep,
"two weeks."

And remember our timeline?
Guess when we're scheduled to close on our old home and move into our new home?
Yep,
"two weeks."
It's gonna be close.

1 comment:

  1. It's getting close! I laughed about the two weeks thing. Reminds me of the counter top we just put in. Promises, Promises.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10