Follow by Email

Friday, April 19, 2013

Counter-tops...

Kitchen counter-tops
where do you begin?
Pinterest, Blogland, Houzz
Yep...
I loved the look of marble, but everyone told us not for the kitchen.
So I found this site: Seventh House on the Left
Greg and Ashley are so cute and very creative! I love their site!
And I LOVE their kitchen counters.
It's Cambria Torquay...a marble look-alike.
They've done a lot of research and shared it for us all!
Aren't they the best?!

I was sold.
Long story short: 
our counters, yep, Cambria Torquay














The edges are "eased" and the corners are rounded.
It still has it's protective plastic but hopefully you can see it well enough.

For the 2nd bath and Powder bath, we were able to get marble counters. 
Our installer just happened to have scrap pieces and was able to make them work, 
all we added was a rectangular under-mount sink.




And in the laundry, we're using cultured marble. 


For fun, we added a farm sink.
It's a good size, {perfect for bathing little poodles!}


Our master bath will also have cultured marble, white on white. 
The tub is a garden tub,
perfect for soaking.
And the shower is also cultured marble.


Whew!
Counter-tops are in...
Check.

Up next: hardware.

2 comments:

  1. I love them and the look of your entire kitchen. I mean really... really LOVE that kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cabinets/counter tops are awesome! Love your style!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10