Follow by Email

Saturday, April 13, 2013

A Wonderful Surprise!

Look what was in my mailbox today:


Yes, this gorgeous package from Rachel Stewart.
{Don't you love beautiful packaging?!}


Rachel, over at Blue Finch sent me these beautiful earrings. 
They are so dainty, just perfect!
They will be great with jeans or with my favorite black dress.
Yes, they can go casual or formal...I just love them.
Rachel and I met a few weeks ago at
It was a wonderful experience to meet all different kinds of bloggers
and grow our blogs as well.
{Thanks again to Vicki over at Two Bags Full for hosting this party,
it was a lot of fun!}

Ok, back to Rachel, and her gorgeous handcrafted creations...
you just have to stop by and see for yourself.
and wait till you see her workspace...click here.
Wow!!

So to Rachel, thank you, thank you, thank you for sending such beautiful earrings my way.
I'll cherish them!

2 comments:

  1. You are so kind! Thank you so much for the lovely blog post! I am so glad you like them! Enjoy!
    XO
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10