Follow by Email

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The Money Pit...

I love this movie.

It's light-hearted, funny, and well...it stars Tom Hanks.
I love Tom Hanks.

Just look at  this scene:


You just can't help but laugh!

Well...this is about where I am today.
No, we're not remodeling a home
but
what else can you do when things are out of your hands?
You gotta laugh!
{I'll wait, go back and watch it again...you know you want too!!}

I think I'm a bit delirious with trying to keep subs working,
and trying to finish this new house,
and packing  my old house
and dealing with title companies who can't find certain paperwork.
ugh.

So when my husband and I are
both feeling like this:

source

We try to be positive and tell each other that,
it's going to be great.

source

It's going to be great, right?

1 comment:

  1. I loved that movie! We used to call our first house The Money Pit after that movie. Just hang in there. After all, remember the last part where he reminds them that it's all about the foundation. Since you laid that foundation, you know it's all good.

    And I loved catching up on the tile and the windows. LOVE LOVE LOVE the windows!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10