Follow by Email

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Family...

There are two ladies that inspire and support me daily:
my mother and sister.
I honestly don't know what I would do without them being just a phone call away.
So this post is for them...a heartfelt thank you.


Crystal Beach

Thank you for constant encouragement,
thank you for listening,
thank you for always giving your honest opinion.

Grandmother's Amaryllis

Thank you for constant support,
thank you for sharing your ideas,
thank you for always keeping me grounded.

College Station

Thank you for constant inspiration,
thank you for showing me right from wrong,
thank you for always bringing something new to my attention.

Brian and Allison's Wedding

Thank you for your unconditional love,
thank you for overlooking all my insecurities,
thank you for always making me feel better.


Tommy's Roses

The last few weeks have been more than crazy...
thank you both for helping us make sense of things again.

Love always,

3 comments:

  1. I could have written this one myself, and I am not even trying to move from one house to another right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could have written this one, too! I, too, have a sister and a mom who are the absolute BEST!!!! We have sooo much fun together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet words!!

    Your flowers look beautiful!!

    Have a blessed and wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10