Sharlotte....what a cutie you have there! We have a Golden Retriever that I'm crazy about. But everytime I see another sweet pup like yours I want to have one of those too! :)
Howdy Ms.Sharlotte Happy Wordless Wednesday to you . Great minds :) Today I posted a photo of another sweet black puppy only it was not a poodle . You'll have to take a look when you get time. Blessings of joy to you today and all thru the rest of the week. Hugs Happy Trails
Happy WW Sharlotte!! Awwww, she is just precious! Today must be all about our sweet fur babies! They bring such laughter, love and joy to us, don't they?
Thanks so much for sharing your baby with us! Hugs, Lynn♥
Sharlotte....what a cutie you have there! We have a Golden Retriever that I'm crazy about. But everytime I see another sweet pup like yours I want to have one of those too! :)
ReplyDeleteI can just hear it, "But mommy, I wanted pink bows this time!" So cute!
ReplyDeleteDawn
Howdy Ms.Sharlotte
ReplyDeleteHappy Wordless Wednesday to you .
Great minds :)
Today I posted a photo of another sweet black puppy only it was not a poodle .
You'll have to take a look when you get time.
Blessings of joy to you today and all thru the rest of the week.
Hugs
Happy Trails
cute little guy but I can't see his face! I see the bows though.
ReplyDeleteHi Sharlotte...
ReplyDeleteThat pup of yours is almost too smart for her own good!
Love,
Susie
Happy WW Sharlotte!!
ReplyDeleteAwwww, she is just precious! Today must be all about our sweet fur babies! They bring such laughter, love and joy to us, don't they?
Thanks so much for sharing your baby with us!
Hugs,
Lynn♥
Oh don't we just love our sweet pets??? Adorable!
ReplyDelete