Follow by Email

Monday, August 3, 2009

Three or More Tuesday


HOWDY! This post is a bit unusual...I have three pictures that I'd like to share ~ all on the same theme...on this Three or More Tuesday.

Please visit Tam at The Gypsy's Corner for more three-or-more posts. They are all unique and great fun to browse.

My son graduated from Texas A & M University in May. What an experience! Seeing an arena full of graduates, 1800+, with the world just waiting for them to take~hold~and~run is something that takes your breath away. Pomp and Circumstance brings chills and that special thank you bear hug from your child is enough to start the tears just a rolling...

My child is the proudest member of the Fighting Texas Aggie Class of '09 and his mother is a proud Aggie Mom. I attended my last Aggie Mom meeting tonight {sob, sob} and received his graduating gift from the club. It's a beautiful paperweight. If you are not familiar with Aggie traditions, their ring is one that is known throughout the world. The paperweight is a replica of the ring.

My son wasn't in town to receive this gift because he has joined a firm in Dallas, Texas.
{YEA! He has a job!!!}
So I accepted for him. What a proud moment for a mom!


I didn't attend TAMU and didn't realize what a great school it actually is...It has been an amazing experience for not only my son, but our family as well. Whoop!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you and your son!
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do not know these traditions on Belgian University's but I wish to congratulate you and your son. It is so nice to hear from a proud mom and her son.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to your son. We have an Aggie in the family -- a cousin. And they certainly are a loyal networking bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh.... Congratulations to Jacob!

    Love,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to your son on graduation and a job! How wonderful that parents are such a big part of Texas A & M!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulation to you and your son :-)
    May the rest of your week be filled with joy
    ♥Ita

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulation to you and your son. It must be a thrill.

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats to both of you!

    have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10