Follow by Email

Saturday, August 29, 2009

If you've noticed...

If you've noticed, I've changed my blog a bit this weekend. I decided to change my background from cute and colorful to white ~ it's scary. I'm VERY visual...we'll see if I can keep it plain.

To get over the loss of my background, I turned to Susan at Between Naps On the Porch. A while back, she posted a tutorial on making photographs larger. It begins with your template and extends to changing the Html codes. Sounds difficult, but it's really not...her explanations are VERY friendly. If you'd like to experiment with your blog, I agree with her, try it on your test blog first. Here is a link to her post with the step~by~step tutorial.

For an example, check out these pictures...

...this is a regular shot...

...this is with Susan's advice.


Ok, so if I'm going for it, I need to dust before I take pictures!

{When I was experimenting, I did use my test blog. It was really easy, I promise! In fact it was so easy, I took a step farther and worked on the pictures from my previous post. I was able to enlarge them to show the detail.}

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I know you will love using the larger photos..I sure have enjoyed it. My background is green and white polka dots and they have other backgrounds, using the Stretch Minnama that you might enjoy. Just check on The Cutest Blogs on the Block.
    Good luck with your new pic. size. I know you will love it.
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the white background. Very clean indeed. I love the larger pictures. I use Susan's method also and it really is easy. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10