I'm borrowing my sister's backyard for today's post. She and her husband have a large lot and have basically transformed it from a blank canvas to an urban retreat. We visited this past weekend and I took a couple shots. A few of her yard decorations caught my attention, so I thought I'd share them with you.
How creative is this? There's an old record placed here...she's definitely a music lover!
Enjoy your day!
A very beautiful space.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a wonderful Wednesday.
Becky K.
Hospitality Lane
My, what a lovely yard your sister has. She was very creative in some of displays. Nice post.
ReplyDeleteLove the birdbath. That blue is so refreshing.
ReplyDeleteMama Bear
This is such a pretty space! I love all of her yard decor, especially the bird baths. So pretty, and I bet they love having so much "bathing room" Kathy
ReplyDeleteYour sister does have a beautiful backyard. I love the marble bird bathes.
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous Wednesday!
What a serene and lovely spot. Thank you so much for sharing your photographs with us. I hope you are having a wonderful day.
ReplyDeleteNice outdoor post!
ReplyDelete