Follow by Email

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Something borrowed...


I'm borrowing my sister's backyard for today's post. She and her husband have a large lot and have basically transformed it from a blank canvas to an urban retreat. We visited this past weekend and I took a couple shots. A few of her yard decorations caught my attention, so I thought I'd share them with you.

She has a multitude of hummingbirds...

...love these guys.


How creative is this? There's an old record placed here...she's definitely a music lover!


These are so pretty...

Please visit A Southern Daydreamer for more Outdoor Wednesday.

Enjoy your day!

7 comments:

  1. A very beautiful space.

    Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday.

    Becky K.
    Hospitality Lane

    ReplyDelete
  2. My, what a lovely yard your sister has. She was very creative in some of displays. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the birdbath. That blue is so refreshing.
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty space! I love all of her yard decor, especially the bird baths. So pretty, and I bet they love having so much "bathing room" Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sister does have a beautiful backyard. I love the marble bird bathes.
    Have a fabulous Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a serene and lovely spot. Thank you so much for sharing your photographs with us. I hope you are having a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10