Follow by Email

Monday, August 24, 2009

Wishful Thinking...


Please join Diane for great finds at 2nd Time Around Tuesday. Here you'll find participants that will amaze you with their treasures!

I have been a bit leary of picking up "silver" at my local thrift shops. I haven't wanted to take something and not be able to make it work for me. However, I picked up this cute shell dish and it turned out beautiful! I have shells here and there, so this will be used quite a bit.


I also dug around in the "silverware" bin. I was leery, but once I got started, I couldn't quit! I found these souvenir spoons. I just loved their detail.




Not too sure how I'll use these spoons, maybe I'll just put them on my wish list of places to visit!

3 comments:

  1. You reminded me i have a whole set of those somewhere.
    The challenge is finding them!!

    Blessings,

    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love silver spoons. I find them very elegant and classy.
    You have a pretty blog.
    Happy 2nd time around Tuesday!!!
    Val

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always interested in bits and pieces of silver. especially spoons. Very nice collection. It looks good all polished too.

    Hugs...Jeanne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10