I'm joing Marty for her Tabletop Tuesday. She always has amazing things to share, be sure to drop by to visit her and the other participants, you won't be disappointed!
After Christmas, I was ready for a bit of quiet neutrals so I brought out a few pieces of my aluminum and thrifted silver. Enjoy!


The little stack of books was a gift from my mother, the books were my grandmother's.


Those pages looks so loved, don't they?

I used the sugar and creamer as pincushions.


Thanks for dropping by...enjoy your day!
After Christmas, I was ready for a bit of quiet neutrals so I brought out a few pieces of my aluminum and thrifted silver. Enjoy!


The little stack of books was a gift from my mother, the books were my grandmother's.


Those pages looks so loved, don't they?

I used the sugar and creamer as pincushions.


Thanks for dropping by...enjoy your day!
Your vignette is just precious, I love the little shells on top of the pins and I'm always a sucker for silver.
ReplyDeleteLove it all. Your silver, the books and everything is so pretty together. Gorgeous vignette. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty
ReplyDeleteLOVE your silver... and the whole tablescape is gorgeous! I LOVE the old aluminum pieces and they are such a wonderful key to our past. The artisans were quite clever in there work...LOVE Your post... and Oh those books are Such Treasures!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm a bit confussed about your new blog here.... I don't know if I'm FOLLOWING this one or not BUT I don't see a place to join AND I haven't seen you lately??? MISS YOU!!!!
Hugs Dear Lady,
Donna
Precious, Sharlotte! I'm loving the silver... just don't seem to be able to get enough! How is it that your mom always comes up with the cutest ideas with family treasures? She must be one clever lady!
ReplyDeleteGreat vignette! The Scrabble tiles are a fun touch! Stop by if you get a chance. I just posted my BEST tablescape ever!
ReplyDelete