Follow by Email

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I saved three!

While traveling, my sister and I made a stop at a community thrift store. It was so neat and orderly that we just had to go in and take a look. They had a "library" section that even had a sofa to sit while enjoying a good read!

They had a wide variety of books and these were arranged by genre. I found three that were surely destined for the trash. The covers were torn and tattered, just the kind I was looking for! SOLD... they were now mine to save.



I revived them by letting the pages breathe a bit...taking off the hard covers gave them room to stretch.



Aren't the pages beautiful? If only they could tell us who has enjoyed reading them.



I bundled them together with a bit of jute and added a family photo. I think these girls would have liked to sit and read a while with me.



But for now, I'll keep them in a mini library, tucked away, safe and sound.

I'm linking with Tam over at The Gypsy's Corner for her Three or More Tuesday and Leigh over at Bloggeritaville for her Thrifty Thursdays. Be sure to drop by for a visit!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10