Follow by Email

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Do you sew?

I sew a bit, good enough for what I need done but by no means would I classify myself as a "seamstress".  I do have my grandmother's Singer sewing machine. I love it, but don't use it. {Well, I use it for a table.} However, I do use sewing machine drawers! Not where you thought I was going was it?

While out antiquing, I found a vintage sewing machine drawer. It was the front that caught my attention. I loved the carving and the pull.



It is perfect sitting on my vintage cabinet while it holds a few treasures.

I think I'll keep it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10