Follow by Email

Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Lighted Courthouse and a Bar

Did I get your attention?

Last week my family and I went for a little trip to Llano, Texas. It's located in the hill country and a fun place to visit. It's loaded with antique shops and the neatest architecture, it just has tons of charm.



This courthouse was in the center of town, don't you just love the clock tower?

And how about this?



This place just made me laugh! Have you ever answered the phone, "Joe's Bar and Grill?" I have... and... then to see it in real life just made me chuckle!

Sometimes it's the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10