Follow by Email

Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Little Something Extra!

I picked up this fabric at a thrift store, well it was actually a valance. I loved the charm of it and decided I'd turn it into napkins. No problem...a little seam ripping, a few cuts and new hems, they were ready to go. Then I thought about making one of them into a bread cover and adding something a little extra to the corners.

Simple little beads to add a little extra.

While looking at all the bead choices, I decided to make a few more bread covers.

These will be fun to add to tablescapes.

I'm linking to Show and Share Friday over at Just a Girl. Drop by for loads of inspiration!

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10