Follow by Email

Monday, January 10, 2011

Quick and Easy...

I found this abandoned clock at a community thrift store for $1.00. I don't need any more clocks but for $1.00, I couldn't refuse a little project. So here it is in its before state:

I wanted to change its face to one with roman numerals so I went to the Graphics Fairy for help. As expected, she had just what I was looking for...thanks Karen!

Quick, easy, and a new little clock for my kitchen!

I'm linking to Linda's Thrifty Tuesday over at Coastal Charm. Be sure to drop in for a visit!

3 comments:

  1. What a transformation! I just adored your tray project too. Thanks for visiting me, I'm really happy to have found your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute clock. I love the Roman numerals face... very clever, indeed. Very useful place to put it, too. Great project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a huge improvement. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10