Follow by Email

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Still a little droopy...

I was cleaning out my refrigerator today and noticed that my cilantro needed a little help, it was kinda droopy...kinda the way I feel today. But at least I had the energy to clean a bit.



Is anyone else out there sick? I was reading a bit tonight and someone said that their son had type B flu...was that what I had? I had the flu shot, and was testing for flu...was it type A or B? both? Who knows.

One piece of advice to all out there in blogland, wash your hands frequently!



 

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are feeling a little bit better. Take care of yourself. Get some good rest, drink alot of fluids, take Vitamin C and Vitamin B. Hope your 100% soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10