Follow by Email

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Nature and classic...

I'd like to share a wonderful blog with you, Creations From My Heart. Sherry is so very talented, you just have to drop by for a visit. She also has the cutest things in her Etsy store...everything is just dreamy!

Sherry inspired me to be creative and combine two of my favorite things, nature and classic items. I've been looking for a sugar and creamer for a while and a few weeks ago while thrifting, my mother and I and found a set. They were very tarnished, but would be perfect for my project.



Can you tell what they are? Pin cushions. Sherry uses buttons, but I've been on a seashell kick. These are on display in my dinning room on a silver tray. I just love them...they are such a conversation piece!





Thanks again Sherry for all your inspiration!

I'm joining Leigh in her Thrifty Thursday. Be sure to stop by her blog, Tales from Bloggeritaville for great thrifty tales!




2 comments:

  1. OMGosh, I love your pin cushions! I will also be sure and visit Sherry and tell her you sent me Ü

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, you're never going to see this because it's an old post, but I just had to leave a comment that I LOVE these pin cushions!! It's one of the cutest projects that I've seen in a while.

    Still elegant, yet whimsical and practical.
    I am now on a mission to copy this.

    Debbie @words on wheels

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10