Follow by Email

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Five Fruit Medley




Here is a quick and tasty treat on these warm days.
It's a tried and true recipe from Weight Watchers...enjoy!

Five Fruit Medley

1 medium navel orange
2 teaspoons coffee-flavored liqueur {such as Kahlua}
1 cup cubed mango
1/2 cup blueberries
3/4 cup sliced strawberries
1/2 cup banana slices {about 1/2 a small banana}

I'm joining Designs by Gollum's Foodie Friday. Be sure to drop by to find the most scrumptious recipes!



Thanks for visiting and
enjoy your day!

4 comments:

  1. This looks so cool & refreshing, Sharlotte! I am a lifetime member of WW (just not at goal right now) & I have many of their cookbooks. I need to get some out & climb back on their wagon. This would be a great start.

    Very pretty photo, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I'll be trying this one, definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lite and luscious...just how God planned for us to serve it! I want to add to it with a little yogurt and toasted almonds, like a little parfait. Thanks for putting it together and sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh - this looks wonderful! How summertime and refreshing! LOVE this!

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10