Follow by Email

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Kitchen ideas...

If you could have a dream kitchen built, what would you design?
Here are a few pictures I found on the Better Homes and Gardens site:


 I like the colors, island, and stove area. The pot rack is neat too.


I also like windows over the sink and chairs that you can pull up to the bar.


Since the kitchen is usually "the place" to be, I like having the family room close by.


I also think having a sink on the island would be very useful.
By the way, just look at that storage!

Hm...just dreaming...

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sharlotte, the kitchen designs are gorgeous. I would love to have a sink and stove top on an island. It makes it so much fun to have people around when cooking. I'm dreaming along with you!

    Yoli :)

    http://apronsenorita.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, all of these are dream kitchens for sure. Love them. Oh well, at least dreaming is free. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. these photos make me long for~~~ a different kitchen! So beautiful my friend. Maybe I should enter one of those dream home contests!

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely kitchen photos. I would take anyone of them.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10