This is so beautiful! I love old wedding pictures. Thank you for sharing this beautiful photograph with us.
Very sweet and very special!!
A beautiful couple.Beckie who just celebrated our 38th anniversary
Such a beautiful bride and handsome groom! Love the bridal gown, too, so frothy and lacey! I just had a WEDDING BLOG PARTY that you might have fun looking at!!Big TX Hugs,StephanieAngelic Accents
Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!
This is so beautiful! I love old wedding pictures. Thank you for sharing this beautiful photograph with us.
ReplyDeleteVery sweet and very special!!
ReplyDeleteA beautiful couple.
ReplyDeleteBeckie who just celebrated our 38th anniversary
Such a beautiful bride and handsome groom! Love the bridal gown, too, so frothy and lacey! I just had a WEDDING BLOG PARTY that you might have fun looking at!!
ReplyDeleteBig TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents