Follow by Email

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Mexico Vacation


Today I'm joing Susan for her Outdoor Wednesday. Be sure to stop by for gorgeous shots!

I wanted to share a few pictures from our vacation to Mexico. These were taken in Progreso and Cozumel.
Enjoy!



I live near Galveston and our water is not like this! Our water is a bit green and murky due to sediment.  Here the water was so blue...clear...gorgeous!



This cactus was sure happy in this container!



This mimosa tree was the brightest shade of coral I had ever seen!



The tropical plants all looked so healthy...



...and happy.





Palm trees just say "paradise" to me!



The beaches were so relaxing...the water cool...the shade welcoming!




The "sand" wasn't really sand at all, it was broken pieces of coral. It wasn't sharp though... you could walk through it barefooted...



...or just sit and have a little between your toes!



And this guy was quite at home on the beach...just chillin'.

Thanks so much for visiting...enjoy your day!


9 comments:

  1. Ohh I want to be there right now - please more pictures - love them!

    vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful scenery and I like the way the sky looks in the one with the umbrellas.
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss the beach! Your photos made me want to get on a plane and head for Mexico. I've been to Cozumel before. Heaven on Earth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Mexico and any beach! for sharing your vacation.Please come by and visit my post about our farm experience this past week when you can! Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh - I want to dive into that clear blue water right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, sooooo wish I was there! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooohhhhhhhh...this reminds me of our cruise, and stop in Cozumel. The water was gorgeous! Those umbrellas are such a wonderful color blue. Thank you for sharing these great pictures.
    Debbie@houseatthelake
    Thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shots - looks so inviting. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That first picture is so captivating...it just takes you away from all the troubles in the world! All the photos are beautiful...my favorite is the blue umbrellas, blue sky and blue sea! I know this was so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10