Follow by Email

Monday, June 21, 2010

Summertime...

 
Today I'm joining Marty for her Tabletop Tuesday.
Be sure to stop by to visit for amazing vignettes...always inspiring!

I just love summertime...don't you?
It's a great time to relax and enjoy friends and family. Today I have a little snack and cool beverage for a few friends.






Nothing says summertime like fresh fruit.





These guys were made by Brad Keeler. You can read more about him here. {My sister gave them to me...they are a favorite!}

Thanks so much for visiting...
enjoy your summer day!



8 comments:

  1. This looks so refreshing and delicious! I love fresh fruit too! Your beverage dispenser is so pretty and the flamingos are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty setting. Your beverage container is so gorgeous!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm. I'm sitting here reading your post and eating watermelon myself. One of the best things about summer is that the fruit tastes so good. Your stemware is beautiful. The whole setting is serene and gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin' the flamingos, they are just too fun-enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so very pretty, i want to come over right now, after I get dressed that is!!! love the flamigos too!!!
    kate :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the beverage dispenser! Everything is gorgeous!

    Be Blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, this is gorgeous. I love all of your beautiful crystal. Wow, so beautiful and your decanter is stunning. Such a beautiful refreshment vignette. Thanks so much for linking to TTT. Such wonderful inspiration and eye candy. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10