Follow by Email

Sunday, June 20, 2010

All Things Blue and relaxing!

I'm joining Smiling Sally for her Blue Monday. Be sure to stop by for all things "blue"!


While we were on vacation, resting and relaxing, I decided to see what all I could find that was blue. Some pictures are from the ship while others were taken in Progreso and Cozumel, Mexico.
Enjoy!


Little combos greeted us at the piers...with their tip "jar".



Gorgeous, crystal clear blue water...amazing!


Bright, blue neon lights...everywhere!



Living near Galveston, our water is more green and murky from sediment. These waters were crystal clear!

 

The weather was gorgeous...the blue skies were a crowning glory each day.



The beaches were refreshing...the blue shade was welcoming!



We wondered if the blue neon lights made us so relaxed that we made ONE more trip through the buffet line! ...Hm...surely this couldn't be the reason my clothes shrunk a bit!



These blue neon signs automatically drew you to the cool patio pool!



Even blue tiles were placed on the walls.



The blue carpet led the way to your cabin...



...and blue panels on the walls that greeted you when you left your cabin.



We saw so many wonderful, colorful sights when shopping.

And as we left...we all felt a little blue to be leaving such a warm and relaxing place.



I hope you are having a terrific Monday...enjoy your day!
Thanks for visiting!
Adios!!

13 comments:

  1. Aren't those ships just simply amazing? I sailed out of Galveston 2X last year, going on the same itinerary we had so much fun. The water at Cozumel is breathtakingly beautiful, isn't it?
    And the crew!! Those lovely girls working in the Supper Club were lovely & I've been keeping up with them via email. Where do you live? xx's
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun trip! Thanks for taking us with you. Ships are my favorite form of transportation...

    Happy Blue Monday...

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been on several cruises. To me that is the best way to travel. You got some very good pictures of the trip. Te blue ocean water is a great scene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow love cruising. Such beautiful scenes and captures.
    Thank you for sharing.
    " R e g i na "

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, very exciting cruise! I love cruising, in fact I'll post mine next Monday! Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like it was an exciting cruise, Kathryn!
    (Thanks.)


    Happy Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. blue sea and blue sky are my favorite,
    but loved all of your images, eye opening post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blue and white looks very good to each other. I wish someday we could go cruising too, your pictures are just gorgeous!! Love it! Happy Summer!


    Anything Blue

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Mexico!! Have been several times although not by ship. The ocean, food, weather, people everything is wonderful! Your pictures are beautiful and it looks like you had a great time! Thanks for sharing them with us "land-locked" folks!
    kat

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a great trip, they sure like blue there! Happy Blue Monday <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow what beautiful pictures! I bet that was an awesome time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great photos! Loved the beach with the blue umbrellas.
    ~Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10