Follow by Email

Monday, June 21, 2010

Save the Gulf Coast!

Linda over at Coastal Charm just left a comment that she has great news! There's a free Jimmy Buffet concert in Alabama July 1! If you're in the the area, this promises to be one terrific show!

 Linda's also giving away a GREAT treat...a subscription to the magazine, Coastal Living for an entire year! If you haven't seen it before, you'll love it. It's packed with great ideas and pictures for all things sea related.


She also trying to get out the news that the beaches in Alabama are open an oil free! Stop by her post today and see the pictures of the gorgeous beaches! They look like the perfect place for a quick trip or family vacation!


1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful post about my GIVEAWAY and the FREE concert...Thank you sooooo much for doing this for me...it makes me very happy to know that other people are about us here on the ALABAMA coast!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10