Follow by Email

Friday, June 25, 2010

Combining two things I really like...

I'm joining Laura for her Saturday is Crafty Day over at Along For the Ride. Be sure to drop by to be inspired!


I combined two things I really like:  shells and books. I took three strands of jute and tied a knot at one end. I then braided it and knotted the other end. I frayed each end and added shells to one of the ends. It was simple and quick...my kind of project!






These would be great gifts for all those that love the sea!
Thanks for visiting, enjoy your day!



6 comments:

  1. That's a really cute bookmark and seems very easy to do!

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea. I have lots of sea shells. I will have to make some of these. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got back from Girl's Camp and though the boots were cute we didn't have a bit of rain or snow (that's just fine by me) I will have to take your book mark and make it next year. We are always looking for fun crafts to do. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharlotte, I love that.. what a creative and original idea.. Looks wonderful the way you have it displayed...

    Sonny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10