Follow by Email

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

I have just a few pictures to celebrate this special holiday!
Enjoy!









The idea for these cans came from Sherry at Creations From My Heart. She has a tutorial for really cute cans here! Please stop by and check out her blog, you won't be disappointed!


Chargers: Hobby Lobby
Blue dishes: IKEA
Salad plates: Bed, Bath, and Beyond "Westerly Basket"
Cloth napkins: basic linen napkins from somewhere a long time ago....
Napkin rings: homemade
Flatware: mix~match antique finds
Centerpiece: Dollar Store/Hobby Lobby
Blue glasses: Garden Ridge Pottery
Jar glasses: given to me by a friend

I'm linking to Susan's Between Naps on the Porch for her Tablescape Thursday. It's a great place to visit and to be inspired!

                                                           


             Thanks for visiting...enjoy your day!




11 comments:

  1. Cute table and I love your napkin holders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and very festive! I love your burlap napkin rings! Your setting looks so Americana! Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling table! I covet your blue glasses, and the napkins look so cute wrapped in those napkin rings. They remind me of fireworks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those napkin holders! Great, festive table. Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute. I love the napkins holders made of burlap.Happy Fourth!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore your patriotic spirit. It is red, white and bluetiful!

    I hope you'll stop by for my bbq on an Anthropologie inspired white tablecloth. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your table...those are the cutest napkin rings.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sharlotte...

    Oooh...what a beautiful 4th of July table, my friend! I love, love, LOVE your burlap napkin sleeves...sooo pretty and sooo perfect with your beautiful red, white, and blue table! Was wondering if you made them?

    Thank you so much for stopping in to take a peek at my "Down by the Seashore" bedroom redo! I really enjoyed your visit and sweet note! Thank you!!!

    A Happy 4th of July to you and your family!
    Chari @Happy To Design

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute but I really adore those napkin rings. Happy 4th and be blessed. cindy

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful table! I love it! So patriotic and perfect for the holiday!

    Happy 4th!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job -- lots of cuteness on your patriotic table! Happy 4th from my table to yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10