Follow by Email

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Paper Flowers

I've got a little transformation for you today.
It's quick, easy, and fun.

All you need are:
coffee filters
(I used white and brown)
lace
(about 1 yard long, 6" wide)
florist tape
twigs
glue
scissors

Here are the basics:




I found the inspiration from Pinterest...you can see Michella Marie's tutorial here.
I won't redo her's because it's super great and easy to follow.
I just made a few modifications:
  twigs from our yard
 brown florist tape
brown filters
lace.












Here's the way the tops are finished off with the florist tape:




These flowers add just a little something extra, I really like the texture of the natural twigs.
Below is a picture using the white flowers in a tablescape.

You can see the entire post here.

Thanks for dropping by today.
Be sure to drop by for loads of inspiration!

5 comments:

  1. Wow - your flowers turned out really well. I am not sure that I am handy enough to make them look that good, but thanks for sharing this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharlotte-

    What a treat to visit your blog this morning. I haven't been blogging as much lately but as I was going through old posts I saw your name.

    Hello again!

    Have a great week,
    Laura
    This is a great tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love these, especially with the natural stems. I think they would add so much in my home.. maybe in an arrangement with other floral items.. or just by themselves, a group of 3, in a pretty vase. I just can't decide which version I like the best.. white, cream, or lace. Hmmm... maybe I should just all three!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharlotte,
    These paper flowers are gorgeous!!!
    Using the white and brown coffee filters gives amazing sublte hues!
    Thank you for sharing this DIY project today!
    Visiting from Susan's MM!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have I told you lately how glad I am that you're back to blogging regularly? I love your taste, and those are so pretty. My older daughter, in particular, would love them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10