What a special day, the marking of Holy Week. Sad to me, though, that those who are shouting "Hosanna" and waving their palm branches are the very same ones who just in a few days will be shouting "Crucify Him!"
All part of God's plan, I know. I thank and praise God for having His Son die on the cross for my sins so that I can live eternally with Him when this life is done!
Palm Sunday.
ReplyDeleteWhat a special day, the marking of Holy Week. Sad to me, though, that those who are shouting "Hosanna" and waving their palm branches are the very same ones who just in a few days will be shouting "Crucify Him!"
All part of God's plan, I know. I thank and praise God for having His Son die on the cross for my sins so that I can live eternally with Him when this life is done!