Follow by Email

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

New Home...Part 6

This is a post in a series. If you're interested in starting at the beginning, click here.

I thought I'd put trim and brick in the last post,
 but I kinda got carried away with
the interior brick.
Sorry about that
but
it's one of my favorite things about our new home.
However,
the trim is running a very close second.
So this post is all about the trim.

My husband and I have always loved the richness of trim and simple, clean lines.

So we began with the front and back porches:
tongue and groove



and door casings.

{yes, that beautiful brick will need to be cleaned.}

Window casing...


and planked walls...


with entry casings.



Exterior brick will be next.
See you soon!

4 comments:

  1. I love it all, especially the shot with the door and brick. I love the trim over the door.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok... I'm having a hard time having patience. Want to see MORE!!!! It is just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am packing my bags and hopefully my room will be finished when I arrive! Susie has been keeping me informed of the progress since it took you a month to post a blog - I has having withdrawals. Can't want to see the finished project.

    Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Becky,
      I know, I know, it's taken me a while to get back into the swing of things! I'm glad that you're still following! And, yes! Pack your bags, you're welcome any time! {give me a month or so! ha}

      Delete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10