Follow by Email

Monday, March 25, 2013

New Home...Part 5

This post is part of a series, if you're interested in starting at the beginning, click here.

Brick, brick, brick.
I have always loved exterior brick but
 when it's used on interior walls, I kinda go weak in the knees.
I think it adds such warmth and coziness.

When we were planning our home
 interior brick was high on the list.

This pic is in the breakfast area...


and looking into the den.


This little wall is wrapped around from the breakfast area.


And looking in to the kitchen from the den.


I was going to put trim in this post, but I'll save that for the next post.
See you then!

1 comment:

  1. I love brick inside! Yours is beautiful and what's wonderful is that not everyone has it. Smart move. I love brick on the floor too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10