Follow by Email

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

One thing leads to another...

 
You know how one thing leads to another?
 
So, if you're following along on my "Hawaiian Adventure"...
and yesterday I posted the recipe for Blue Hawaii...
and the recipe calls for Jell-O...
{are you still with me?}
 
Well, I googled this particular recipe to see if they already had an image I could use.
They didn't..{so what you saw is the real deal!}.
BUT
Google did have a lot of COOL things you can make with Jell-O...mainly BLUE Jell-O.
 
I most likely would have found this if my kids were still young...but since they're all grown and on their own {sob, sob}, I haven't really searched "cool kid treats" in a while.
 
Well...
IF you have little ones...Google "Blue Hawaii Dessert" and see all the neat things you can make!
Here's a few examples!
 
 
or this
 
 
Now, I'm not so far of the loop with this one:
too cute!
 
 
Do you have a favorite "fun" recipe you use with Jell-O?
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10