Follow by Email

Monday, August 31, 2015

Blue Hawaii...a tasty dessert.

I don't really like to cook.
In fact, I'm really not known at all for my main courses.
However, I do enjoy making desserts.
Give me a bit of sugar and cream cheese and I'm a happy girl!
 
So, when I ran across this recipe,
I thought it would be a great share for my seemingly
"Hawaiian hangup"!
 

Blue Hawaii

 
6 oz raspberry Jello-O
1 c. boiling water
21 oz blueberry pie filling
8 oz crushed pineapple
8 oz cream cheese
1 c sour cream
1 c chopped pecans
1/2 c sugar
 
Dissolve Jell-O in 2 qt dish. Add pie filling and pineapple - refrigerate. Mix cream cheese, sour cream, nuts and sugar. Spread over top of 1st mixture and refrigerate.
 
 

 
This recipe is tried and true...no worries.
It's a favorite!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10