Follow by Email

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Chadwick...

 
I should be moving on, but I've had the Hawaii Five-O theme song playing in my head all day.
And, that brought to mind other shows that I've been drawn to as well.
Now, I'm not really an Elvis fan, but I do like to watch
Blue Hawaii.
Angela Lansbury just cracks me up in this scene.
She's talking to her son {Elvis} and her tone of voice in speaking his name is too funny!
"Chadwick...is that you?"
 
 
Now critics say this is her worst movie, but I think all these movies are just fun.
Just take a look.



Do you have a favorite Elvis movie?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10