Follow by Email

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Happy Birthday!

I have nicknamed my mother, sister, and myself as the traveling trio.
We take quite a few trips together,
and this time we headed down to the beach.
 
 
And when you're at the beach, you have to drop by t-shirt shops.
And...you have to buy matching t-shirts...it's the law.
 
 
And then you have to take a selfie...
of you all wearing those T-shirts!
 
 
And when you see these punch-out boards,
 it's mandatory to stop and take a photo.
really.
 
 
And to top it all off?
It was my sister's birthday!
Happy happy birthday!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10