Follow by Email

Friday, September 25, 2015

Adding a little love...

This is the story of a wall clock that just wasn't working.
 
 
Literally, it wasn't working
and
something about it just wasn't making me "love" the way it looked.
It sat in a box for a few years broken.
My "Mr. Fix-It" took a look but couldn't make it tick.
But this isn't the end of the story.
You see,
I have a "thing" about clocks.
I love them.
My home is filled with them and about half actually work.
They other half?
They make me smile.
 
So what's a DIY'er to do with a piece that has potential?
Love it...
With a bit of trim and paint,
it's perfect.
 
 
Do you have a decorative item that could use a little love?  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10