Follow by Email

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Yummy treats...

I like to make desserts, but I usually don't unless it's for a special occasion.
Because...
if I make it just for the two of us,
I can nibble my way through entirely too much of the treat.
ugh...no will power
 
But then I had an epiphany!
{a sudden realization ~ that's for you, John}
 
No need to stop making my favorites...
I'll just make them for my weekly meetings.
If there is any left, we'll have a little treat for our dinner!
 
Meyer Lemon Pound Cake
Look what was left over from this morning's meeting...just a nibble or two.
...perfect...
 
What are your favorites?
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10