Follow by Email

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wonders of Nature

It always puts a smile on my face when nature sends a little greeting.

For instance, I live in suburbia and have one tree in my front yard.
My yardwork is minimal, therefore, I know just about every square inch of it all and notice when things are in need of care or if anything new pops up.

Well, I have had a little surprise visitor over the past years...
a weed? or some type of lily?
No idea.
Usually there are one or two flowers that pop up.
But,
this year there were several!
And, they appeared over night!
Just like magic!
I was working in that bed one day and
SURPRISE!
The next day these babies popped up!



Then my sister had this surprise on her back patio:

Can you see the baby birds in there...and that beautiful blue egg?
What a great morning for us both!

2 comments:

  1. Don't you just adore how God ordains everything. The flowers, baby bird eggs, and etc! Another one of those moments of awe...and thank you Lord! Thanks for sharing. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonders of Nature... that's for sure! God really thought of EVERYTHING on those few days of creation, didn't He! In all my 56 years... I never tire of exploring His creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10