Follow by Email

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Silly little post...

Ok...I wasn't even going to post this, but I thought that someone might want to know...
it's a little transformation.

I bought these cute, cute earrings at Target yesterday and wore them all day.


 Until, I had to take them off because they were killing my ears!
I figured that I needed to change the wires because apparently, I have sensitive ear lobes.

Off to Hobby Lobby and I found these:


 Notice the Hypo-Allergenic label.
Yep, that's what I needed for no-pain wear!

See, simple, maybe a bit silly to post, but I thought you might be like me and had never thought of this before! Now you can convert any earrings!

2 comments:

  1. Not silly at all! It allows you to transform any earring into a safe one to wear. Since one of my daughters has this same problem, I'm thrilled that you shared the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! Those turquoise earring are just precious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10