Follow by Email

Monday, June 11, 2012

Consignment Shopping

We have several consignment stores in our area and they are really, really fun to spend a bit of time in just browsing. really.

There are bedroom suites...



...and dining room furniture...




...and cute settings!



There are other pieces of home decor too:



These Fitz and Floyd pieces almost came home with me!

The pieces look new or gently used and the prices are very reasonable...plus...they have a percentage off every day! Yes, EVERY day!
Today was 20% off of home decor and another 5% off furniture!
Can you even believe?
Yep...it's a favorite hangout!

1 comment:

  1. ooh, looks like my kinda place too! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10