Follow by Email

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Curbside salvage...

Yesterday we visited an Architectural Salvage shop and had the best time just looking and looking and looking. There were three stories of historical treasures. If you missed the pictures, click here.

Today, my husband and I were taking a walk and found this beauty on the curb.


Yep, it's in perfect condition...and even included the light bulbs.
Can you believe it?

I've been looking for something to go over the master tub and just haven't been able to find anything that I really like...and just like "that" this was curbside!!!


I like the scrolly top.
Not sure if I'll leave it the way it is or paint it...
hm...

3 comments:

  1. That's fantastic! I would love something lovely hanging over our tub, too. I can't believe you found it on the curb. SCORE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What a doll you picked up there! Can't wait to see what you do with it! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a find! You're going to have such fun making this fixture your own. And...when it's in place in your new house, every single time you look at it you will recall the fun day that you picked it up! Here's to many, many days of Calgon and a Curbside Chandelier "taking you away!"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10