Follow by Email

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Cutie Patootie!

My mother has a set of cups that are just precious!
They are from 1996 and part of the Limited Edition set.

This is the Miss Cutie cup.

{The Mr. Patootie cup is behind.}
I know...should have taken a picture of him too.
However,
look what we found today while thrifting...
...their brother-in-law!


His bow tie is a different shade than the original set {he's not from the 1996 set} but he's still cute!

Just for fun, I started looking around to see if there is more to the set.
Yep, of course, E-bay has them and then I found more:
there is a cookie jar found here, a tea pot here, and a sugar and creamer here.

Now I have somethese else to put on my list to search for...Mr. Patootie's mate, Miss Cutie!

2 comments:

  1. Those ARE cute!!!!! I am putting them on my "Things to look for for other bloggers" list. If I find any that are different from what you already have, I'll give you a shout. What color is Mr. Cutie Patootie's tie?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10