My mother has a set of cups that are just precious!
They are from 1996 and part of the Limited Edition set.
This is the Miss Cutie cup.
{The Mr. Patootie cup is behind.}
I know...should have taken a picture of him too.
However,
look what we found today while thrifting...
...their brother-in-law!
His bow tie is a different shade than the original set {he's not from the 1996 set} but he's still cute!
Just for fun, I started looking around to see if there is more to the set.
Yep, of course, E-bay has them and then I found more:
there is a cookie jar found here, a tea pot here, and a sugar and creamer here.
Now I have somethese else to put on my list to search for...Mr. Patootie's mate, Miss Cutie!
However,
look what we found today while thrifting...
...their brother-in-law!
His bow tie is a different shade than the original set {he's not from the 1996 set} but he's still cute!
Just for fun, I started looking around to see if there is more to the set.
Yep, of course, E-bay has them and then I found more:
there is a cookie jar found here, a tea pot here, and a sugar and creamer here.
Now I have somethese else to put on my list to search for...Mr. Patootie's mate, Miss Cutie!


Those ARE cute!!!!! I am putting them on my "Things to look for for other bloggers" list. If I find any that are different from what you already have, I'll give you a shout. What color is Mr. Cutie Patootie's tie?
ReplyDeleteOh these guys are so cute!
ReplyDelete