Follow by Email

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

2nd Time Around Tuesday


Ok, I've been bitten by the "thrift store shopping bug". After reading and reading everyone's wonderful blogs and all their "treasures", I just had to try it for myself. I'm a bit jealous of some thrift store shops some of you have in your area...

Being a novice, I've had my trials and triumphs. I've learned a few lessons already - if you like it - buy it. That I learned the hard way.

Yesterday I went out on a search for, well, anything. I had a little spare time so I thought I just stop in for a minute. We'll, here's what I found. I think I spent a total of $5.35. I LOVE this type of shopping. Now, I just have to decide where I'll put my new treasures...

Be sure to visit, 2nd Time Around Tuesday, hosted by Diane at A Picture is Worth a 1,000 Words.

5 comments:

  1. Like you, Blogging has got me started thrifting too. Happy 2nd Time Around Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    You bought some great looking treasures! Be sure and post again and let us see what you do with them.

    Thanks so much for linking to 2nd Time Around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool finds, you shouldn't have any trouble finding a home for those lovlies... xoxo~Kathy~ @ Sweet Up-North Mornings...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great finds! I love that lamp it is darling! The crystal bottle is beautiful and the mirror is so sweet!

    Thrifting is definitely addicting! Love the trill of the hunt!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is my kind of treasure hunting, love the glass decanter. It would make a lovely vase or fill it with tiny glass crystals and set next to a window to reflect in the sun light.
    The lamp is awesome, with the right shade, you will have a great treasure for any table.
    The mirror, either repainted or left as is will make a lovely wall vignette.
    Great finds can't wait to see how you use them
    Molly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10