Follow by Email

Monday, July 27, 2009

Three or More Tuesday



This is my first post to The Gypsy's Corner's Three or More Tuesday. Please visit her for all kinds of collections!

My first "three or more" is based around a clock from my grandfather's collection. It is proudly displayed next to three frames. The two smaller frames are birth announcements for my children. The third frame is one of my favorites...a picture of a guardian angel watching over two children.



My second "three or more" shows another of my grandfather's clocks - it's another favorite. Beside this iron clock is a small collection of books. This vignette is sitting on my television cabinet. I enjoy seeing these things while my husband enjoys his television!



I hope you are enjoying your Three or More Tuesday!

10 comments:

  1. Both settings are lovely. The clocks are so impressive looking. The frames, it goes without saying, are special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your clock are beautiful. The books look old. I tried to read the titles but could not see them. I love old books and your vignettes is lovely. Any one who has ever raised children can appreciate the Guardian Angel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love clocks and those are fantastic! Love the vignettes!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your grandfather's clock is awesome. I always want to have one!
    Have a nice day

    ♥Ita

    p.s I love the starfish too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely little scapes you have.An antique clock is a joy to have. The sound of them ticking the hours away is true nostalgia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great clocks, they are beautiful. Love the guardian angel. What a clever way to display those birth announcements. The vignette on the tv cabinet is lovely.

    Christi @ A Southern Life
    http://asouthernlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am such a fan of old clocks. Yours are beautiful! Thanks for sharing them,

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello!

    It's my very first time to join in with Three or More Tuesday as well...lots of fun!!!

    My friend, I love your clocks...they're both so very beautiful!!! What a treasure to have such a gorgeous clock from your Grandfather's collection! Love the pretty wall art of your children and the guardian angel too!!!

    You certainly have created a beautiful vignette atop your TV cabinet! Love your iron clock...it's gorgeous!!! Oooh..and that pretty black lamp...old books and the pretty starfish...combined for a beautiful setting!!!

    Warmest wishes,
    Chari

    ReplyDelete
  9. The clocks are beautiful but since I have a small collection of guardian angel prints, that is what first captured my eye. I used to have one just like your's but it's now watching over my grandson's crib. Happy 3 or More Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10