Follow by Email

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Here we go....

I teach school and really enjoy the summers. Please don't get me wrong, I love teaching - but this has been a crazy year. Needless to say, I was ready for a quiet break.

One evening, while browsing on the internet, I stumbled across a blog, Between Naps on the Porch. Right from the start, I knew this would be bookmarked as a favorite! I loved looking at all the gorgeous pictures and creative, inventive things being shared by Susan and her loyal followers. I was mesmerized! As I dug further, I discovered more blogs, each unique and wonderful. I was inspired.

The rest they say is history. So, here we go, I've entered the world of blogging.

I would like to formally thank Susan from Between Naps on the Porch for her helpful insights into setting up blogs. She gives detailed troubleshooting (things she's learned through trial and error.) If you haven't visited her site, it's a MUST!!!

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to this wonderful world of dreaming, sharing the good things in life, and creative inspiration. Susan is a lovely in deed. Dawn of the Feathered Nest was the one would encouraged me to set up my own blog. She is a darling new grandmother and is loaded with creative talent. You can click on her name on my side bar.
    Also want to welcome you to my following friends.
    I look forward to more sharing in the future.

    May I ask where in Texas?
    Blessings, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... A Hearty WELCOME, Miss Charlotte, I am honored to be the first of your "Followers"...Looks like you've done a great job getting UP and RUNNING!!! Your blog is charming. Thank you for stopping by and visiting... You are always welcome !!! Looking forward to really getting to know you my friend.
    You will love blogging... A world of amazing, unique people...I have been on the scene since only April...and have made wonderful acquaintences....Enjoy and If I can be of any help.. You know where I am... xoxo~Kathy~ @ Sweet Up-Northy Mornings...

    ReplyDelete
  3. and leave it to me to spell your name wrong... Goodness...Kathy. ( Promise to correct my spelling in the future), Ha! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ladies for such a warm welcome to the blogging world!(All the research I've read says to just be patient with followers and comments.) I wasn't expecting anyone for a while....What a special surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh...welcome to blogging!!! You are going to love it...so much fun!!! It looks like you are off to a great start!!!

    Good Luck!!!
    XOXO
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome! I have only been at it a few weeks myself, but from my experience, I know you'll enjoy it.

    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10