Follow by Email

Monday, July 15, 2013

Lincoln City, Oregon

Nature.
Amazing.
I'm always in awe of God's work on this little world.
I can't help but share the beauty.

These pictures are from Lincoln City, Oregon, a little town on the Pacific NW coast.




















We rented a house and this was our view.


Beach access was across the street...


...and this was the view.




Do you see the people in the bottom right section of this photograph? It really gives a perspective to the immense proportion of the sea.

And this view...


...across the street as well.
Just lovely.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I think I could do some serious "exploring"! For a long time!!!! Love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10